Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My baby - Long may you run

My baby dont care for shows
My baby dont care for clothes
My baby just cares for me
My baby dont care for cars and races
She dont care for, high-tone places












so, my little baby needs some TLC these days. New battery, and how excellent it would be if I could afford the time to install new rings. But the valves on these engines are packed together with a shoe horn, and a watch makers precision. Hyrdaulic tappets, so perfect, yet so painful. The cam chain tensioner is slapping around, and compression is under spec. Well, anyhoo, she may be a POS, but she's my little POS. Until I part her out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Wow, nice headlights. Are those tatoos, too?...tatoootoo...tatwotoo..tatu...

24/8/06  
Blogger skunqesh said...

Naww man - those are my lucky charms!

26/8/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home